Your privacy is important to us.
While our capability to provide service requires that we collect personal information , such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the system. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses about our customers, we take your privacy seriously. The informtion is used by PUMPS & EQUIPMENT CORPORATION for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the keylesscoupling.com Web site.
Please note that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through keylesscoupling.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
How we use collected information
Pumps & Equipment Corporation may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To operate the keylesscoupling.com Web site and deliver the services you have requested.
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Keylesscoupling.com keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Keylesscoupling.com, in order to determine what Keylesscoupling.comservices are the most popular
- Keylesscoupling.comWeb sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Keylesscoupling.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Keylesscoupling.com; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Keylesscoupling.com, or the public.
How We Protect and Store Your Personal Information
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
Changes to this Statement
Keylesscoupling.comwill occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Keylesscoupling.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Keylesscoupling.com is protecting your information.
Keylesscoupling.com welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Keylesscoupling.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PUMPS & EQUIPMENT CORPORATION at kc@Keylesscoupling.com or email@example.com .We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.